Here are a few seafood canapés that are not Salmon related. Each recipes are very easy to put together and you can find most of the ingredients at our store and your local grocers. - Jen
9 oz Tuna (cut into 3x 3oz long pieces)
1/4 cup Ground Coriander
1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
1 box Sesame rice crackers
- Place teriyaki sauce in a small pot, bring to a boil and reduce by one third. This will intensify the flavor and create a syrupy consistency. Reserve.
- Season the tuna pieces with salt and pepper. In addition, season with the coriander as well. You could also dredge the tuna (roll it) in the ground coriander.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over high heat. Add some vegetable oil to coat the pan.
- Pan sear the tuna pieces for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Remove from pan onto a cutting board. Slice tuna into 1/4-1/2 “ slices. Place tuna slices on a cracker and garnish with a drizzle of the reduced teriyaki sauce.
- You could also garnish this with some chopped pickled ginger or green onion for extra color.