Grilled Wild Salmon with Charred Lemon
This pleasant salmon is good hot or cold. For a hot meal, I serve it with rice or roasted potatoes. For a cold meal in the summer, I serve it with a salad and some crusty bread. – Jen
Wild Sockeye Salmon (6 oz piece)
- Preheat Grill
- Season Salmon well with salt and pepper
- Rub Salmon evenly with olive oil.
- Grill Salmon on grill 4-5mins per side
- Slice lemon into ½” thick slices. Drizzle with a little oil.
- Grill lemon on grill for 2-3 mins per side
- Let lemon cool a minute to handle. Then squeeze grilled lemon juice over salmon