Although especially delicious when made with salmon fillets, this savory dish works well with salmon steaks too. Serve this salmon dish with a side of saffron rice and green vegetables. – Jen
Wild Salmon (5-6oz with skin removed)
3 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
2 Tbsp Fresh Chives (chopped)
1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme (chopped)
1 Lemon wedge
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat a fry pan over medium high heat.
- Combine all chopped fresh herbs into a bowl. Season Salmon with salt and pepper, then dredge it thoroughly on the face side.
- Add a touch of veg oil to coat the pan. Pan sear the salmon herb side down first for 3-4 mins.
- Flip fish over and cook it on the second side for 7-8 mins.
- Serve fish on plate and garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
If you've arrive at this page from the newsletter this is the proper egg-less batter link