This recipe is GREAT if you’re looking for something completely different than your everyday salmon cooking. The yogurt mint sauce is amazing, i couldn’t get enough of it. Serve your dish with some healthy brown rice and your guests will love you for it! -Jen
2 Salmon Filets (Spring or Sockeye) 6 oz
2 Tbsp Honey
1-2 Tbsp Red Thai Curry Paste
¼ cup Plain Yogurt
¼ cup Sour Cream
1 tsp Lemon juice
2 Tbsp Fresh Mint (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the honey and Thai curry paste
- Place salmon on parchment lined baking sheet. Cover top of the filet evenly with the honey curry spread.
- Bake the salmon in the oven for 12-15 mins. Once the salmon is cooked, the skin will come off easily as you lift the fish with a spatula.
- Make the sauce by combining in a small bowl, the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice and mint.
- Garnish the salmon with the sauce.