To crack coriander, place in a resealable plastic bag and tap with a mallet. Hoisin adds sweetness to this healthy dish. – Jen
2 Wild Salmon Fillets (6 oz each)
2 Heads of Bok Choy (cleaned and cut into 4)
4 Tbsp Orange juice
2 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
1 Green Onion (thinly sliced)
1-2 tsp Ginger (minced)
1/2 tsp Orange zest
1 tsp Coriander (ground)
1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Make two, 12” square pieces of foil. Form a bed of bok choy in the centre of the 2 squares of foil. Top each bed of bok choy with a piece of salmon.
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, green onion, hoisin, ginger and orange zest to make a sauce.. Spoon this sauce equally over the salmon fillets. Season the fillets with salt and the ground coriander. Top with the chopped cilantro.
- Fold up the sides of foil and pinch together tightly together at the top to make an enclosed packet around the fish.
- Place packets on a baking tray, and bake them in the oven for 12-14 mins.
- Then carefully open packet up. Using a spatula, lift the packet contents out onto a plate.
- Be sure to tip out all cooking juices from the packet back over top of the salmon and bok choy.