This is possibly the easiest pasta you will ever make! Using fresh uni and simple ingredients, you can impress your guests with this dish in under 15 minutes. Let F.I.S.H. make it even easier for you, click here to check out our DIY Uni Pasta Kit.
- 300g pasta
- 1 tray fresh uni
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 egg (optional)
- Crushed nori
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
2. Combine butter, olive oil, miso, and 3/4 tray of uni in a bowl. Mash to combine. Stir in the crushed garlic and cream; add an egg if you prefer your sauce to be thicker. Sprinkle in togarashi to taste.
3. When the pasta is al dente, drain quickly and return to the pot. Add the uni butter mixture and toss to incorporate with the warm pasta. Gently stir pasta and sauce together for 3 minutes over low heat.
4. Portion the pasta onto two plates. Sprinkle with crushed nori and top it with the remaining whole sea urchin roe.