Perfect recipe for quick weeknight dinners—takes only 3 minutes of prep and 10 minutes of cooking. Smoked salmon and kale create a tasty, healthy pasta dish that everyone can enjoy! – Jen
250g cold-smoked salmon fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 cups kale, cleaned and chopped
1 cup parmesan, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
2 cups of penne or rotini, cooked
2 tbsp olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
parsley for plating
- In a large frying pan, heat up 1 tbsp of olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Place smoked salmon into pan, turning constantly with a wooden spatula. Cook for 3 minutes or until slightly browned on the outside.
- Add kale and garlic and cook together with the salmon for 2 more minutes.
- Add pasta and the rest of the olive oil into the pan. Toss and cook for 3 minutes until pasta is warmed up again.
- Add salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and fold in parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.