This meal is so hearty and so healthy for you. Cod can be replaced with any other white fish for a healthy and fast meal.-Jen
1 lb Cod fillets
1 10oz Package Frozen Spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
1.5 cups Sharp Cheddar cheese (grated)
1/3 cup Bread crumbs
1 Egg (beaten)
1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, mix the spinach, half of the cheddar cheese, 5 tbsp of the bread crumbs and the egg.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a small baking dish with Non-Stick spray. Spread the spinach mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Arrange the cod fillets on top of the spinach mixture, and season with salt and pepper. Top the fish with a drizzle of the olive oil, the remaining grated cheese and bread crumb.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 30 mins.