This is a dairy free, tomato based seafood chowder. It’s light, healthy and easy to make. You can create many variations of this recipe by using different combinations of seafood each time. – Jen
Wild Salmon (4 oz piece cut into 1 “ pieces)
Snapper (4 oz piece cut into 1 “ pieces)
¼ cup corn
1 russet potato
2 tbsp chopped parsley
½ cup white wine
1 clove of garlic chopped
½ onion chopped small
1 small can of diced tomatoes (pureed)
- Start by making chowder base….saute onion and garlic for 2-3mins
- Add white wine and cook for another minute.
- Add diced tomatoes and season with salt and pepper
- Peel and cut russet potato into small diced cubes
- Add potatoes to chowder base and cover. Cook over medium low heat for 10 mins.
- Check doneness of potatoes and add corn.
- Add Salmon and Snapper pieces. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add Mussels and Prawns. Cover and cook for another 4-5 mins.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped herbs and ladle into a bowl.