With our DIY Chirashi at Home Kit, it's easier than ever to enjoy delicious Chirashi bowls with your favorite seafood right at home. Just Thaw, Slice, and Serve!
DIY Chirashi Kit includes:
- Sashimi Grade Wild Pacific Sockeye Salmon
- Sashimi Grade BC Albacore Tuna Loin
- Sashimi Grade Hokkaido Scallops
- House-cured Shoyu Ikura (Seasoned Wild Salmon Roe)
- Ready to Eat Sliced Cooked BC Octopus Tentacles
Make Sushi Rice and assemble the Chirashi Bowl by layering slices of fish overlapping each other. Serve with a side dish of soy sauce and wasabi. Serves 4.
For best quality, thaw fish in the fridge for 4-6 hours and consume within 24 hours of thawing.