FISH Butchery Masterclass: Wild Pacific Salmon
Date: Saturday June 3rd, 2023
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Where: eatfish.ca Processing & Distribution Centre
#130-11528 Twigg Place, Richmond, BC
During our FISH Butchery Masterclass led by fishmonger Jenice, we will show you the step-by-step process of how to clean, cut and prepare your whole fish like a pro!
This 2-hour workshop includes:
- Knife sharpening and handling 101
- Hands-on direction for everything you need to know to break down a whole fresh fish
- Introduction of the fin to tail approach for a zero-waste kitchen
- Beyond fillets and steaks: Using the head, skin, collar and fins
- Fresh wild Pacific Salmon to take home, with vacuum packing available
- Bonus: Free Apron from British Columbia Salmon Marketing Council
Prior to the class, you will be receiving a welcome package in your inbox from our team with more info!
If you are unable to make it to the class, our tickets are transferrable or you can choose to receive a store credit. We provide full refund with 72 hours notice, or 50% refund with less than 72 hours notice.
Class dates may be subject to change or cancellation without prior notice by eatfish.ca. Should cancellations occur, you will be provided with a full refund.