During our FISH Butchery Masterclass led by fishmonger Jenice, we will show you the step-by-step process of how to clean, cut and prepare your whole fish like a pro!
This 2-hour workshop includes:
- Knife sharpening and handling 101
- Hands-on direction for everything you need to know to break down a whole fresh fish
- Introduction of the fin to tail approach for a zero-waste kitchen
- Beyond fillets and steaks: Using the head, skin, collar and fins
- Fresh fish to take home: wild Pacific Salmon and/or Hailbut with vacuum packing available
- Bonus: Free Aprons from British Columbia Salmon Marketing Council and Wild Pacific Halibut
There are currently no products in this collection.